We selected a bunch of useful web sites providing real-time updates and info regarding the big kermesse which is about to begin.
- Sito ufficiale di Expo2015: this is Expo 2015 official site, with plenty of news and details about the exhibition and with a useful event search engine
- ExpoCantiere: wish to have a look inside the Expo site, to see the pavilion works being carried out? This is the right web site, updated in real time!
- ExpoGate: here you can find the complete calendar of events at Expo Gate, the glass-and-iron structure (and ticket office) in front of Castello Sforzesco, open every day from 10am to 8pm
- ExpoinCittà: hundreds of events will take place in Milan during the six months of Expo 2015, a sort of “Fuori Salone” focusing on foodfood
- WonderfulExpo: this web site is useful not only for the practical pieces of information which gives, but above all for the hotel booking system which provides
- WonderfulMilan: what to do and what to see in Milan and in Lombardy
Simona P.K. Daviddi